We offer a FREE Initial, No-Obligation Consultation!
Contact us today for a no obligation and cost free, initial introduction to our financial planning services. This free introduction will not include specific financial planning advice or a Statement of Advice, but will help you decide whether the services we offer are right for your needs.* Find out how our services can help you.
*This free consultation does not include tax and accounting services.
Our Financial Planning Service is offered through our association with Count Wealth Accountants, an Australian Financial Services Licence Holder. Australia's largest network of accounting based advisory firms.
A financial plan is the best way to make sure your finances meet your immediate and future needs.
A financial plan outlines your goals and how you will financially achieve them. It can include:
- An analysis of your financial situation covering your income, debts/loans, spending habits and level of current savings.
- A review of your wealth protection needs to ensure you are adequately covered.
- Tax-effective wealth creation strategies using investment vehicles, tailored to your individual financial needs.
- Retirement planning strategies to maximise your superannuation and ensure you save enough for a comfortable retirement.
You don’t need to wait until tax time to do a financial plan. Contact us and start your financial plan now!
AccountingHQ offers advice on a wide range of financial needs. This includes:
- Wealth Creation - investing, platforms, managed funds, stockbroking.
- Wealth Protection - life, TPD, trauma and income protection insurance.
- Retirement Planning - superannuation, income streams, Centrelink entitlements
- Strategies - strategies to reduce the tax you pay and build your wealth.
Successful investors know that the only way to ensure they achieve their personal financial goals is to regularly review and fine-tune their investments. Not having your investments regularly reviewed can cost you thousands of dollars in unnecessary taxation, poor performance and missed opportunities. That’s why AccountingHQ offers an investment review service.
Our investment review service provides you with the power and flexibility to make calculations and projections on proposed changes before they happen. Before you make a decision to change your investment portfolio you can see for yourself how your financial future might look.
As part of the service, we provide you with accurate and up-to-date reporting on your total investment portfolio. This information is then regularly reviewed with you to ensure your investments and the strategy behind them, remains on-track to reach and achieve your goals.
Even if you think your plan and investment strategy is effective, let us review it. We may just surprise you. AccountingHQ is uniquely qualified to give tax-effective wealth creation advice and look for ways to help you reach your goals sooner.
We can review your:
- Superannuation strategy - ensure you are saving enough for a comfortable and financially secure retirement.
- Investments - analyse what can be done better.
- Review your insurance needs to ensure your wealth creation strategy is protected.
- Identify any financial risk areas not meeting your wealth creation goals.
Wealth Creation Advice
Investing is a powerful wealth creation tool that we can assist you with. As qualified and experienced professionals, we can discuss different investment strategies with you and help you understand options such as ‘gearing’, dollar cost averaging, etc. We will also help you decide the most suitable investment platform and managed funds to help you reach your goals sooner.
You don’t need a lot of money to get started, but you do need a good understanding of the different types of investments that will help you achieve long-term wealth. We can explain all your options and help you with:
- Managed funds
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Share transactions
- What are my financial goals?
- How much money should I invest?
- How should I invest?
- What are the tax implications?
- How long will I invest?
The following are Authorised Representatives of Count and licensed to give financial advice - David Ryan, Sam Papadopoulos, Ron Crook, Helen Miller and Amanda Crook.
The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.
AccountingHQ Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 ("Count") a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.