Retirement Planning / Superannuation
Whether you are retired, close to retirement or still have a long way to go, retirement planning is essential for all Australians.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know how much money I need to live a comfortable retirement?
- Do I know the best way to fund my retirement?
- Is retirement too far off to start worrying now?
- What is salary sacrifice?
- When can I access my super?
- What are my options when I retire?
- Will I pay tax on my super if I take a lump sum?
- What are the different types of income streams I can access in retirement?
- I’ve already retired and I’m just living off what I’ve managed to save.
- Will this money run out or can I change my strategy even now?
If you don’t know the answers to these and other questions then you could well be on your way to a financially difficult retirement (or you may already be there!). Your future doesn’t have to sound so gloomy if you take action now.
Our Team can offer valuable advice to help you with:
- Superannuation strategies
- Retirement income stream strategies
- Estate planning
- Centrelink strategies
Speak to us today to ensure you live the retirement lifestyle you deserve!
Regardless of whether you are young or old, you must consider your superannuation strategy now for the future.
In fact, the younger you are the easier it is to grow your nest egg. You will be thanking yourself in the future for your financial wisdom!
We can help you:
- Determine how much super you will need in retirement.
- Choose a superannuation fund that suits your risk profile and retirement goals.
- Choose a super strategy and discuss ways you can boost your super contributions tax-effectively via salary sacrificing etc
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.
AccountingHQ Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 ("Count") a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.